What is reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
- It is administered by "laying hands on or above the body" and is based on "life force energy" being channelled to the body and chakras for balancing.
- If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick, feel stressed and take on the negative energy of others.
What are Chakras?
- Chakras are energy centres in the body
- Chakras can get blocked or become overactive
- Its important to keep all chakras open and balanced for mental, emotional and physical health
About Alesha Wilcox
- Worked in Natural therapies since 2012
- Practices in Reiki, Sound healing, Crystal healing and Metaphysical anatomy
- Nutritional care plans and food for health practices
- Makes people feel empowered about there own health and happiness
- Currently Studying a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy